cASH caMP

Sunday 15 February 2015

for independant investors


          My name in Rick and I am full time ​into property investing in and around Sheffield. I have been sourcing property for 12 months, as well as helping many other people to financial freedom through increasing cash-flow from their portfolio and sourcing BMV properties.

I've been fortunate enough to help many other people over this time, including family, friends, private investors and angels on a Joint Venture basis, where they have both profited from the deals I have done.

I work with busy professionals and serious hands-off investors. They're looking to either build a profitable property portfolio of cash-flowing buy-to-let investments, or want to make cash by leveraging professional investors like me, taking a share of the cash profits from any deals. I give them better returns on their money.

I can help you invest in property correctly, minimising the risk, where you can build passive income to become through cash-flowing properties or equity shares.
You have access to my power team of mortgage brokers, solicitors, letting agents, and tradesmen, so that you get a smooth process right from acquisition to letting the property.

The yields and returns in my local area are among the best in the country. The goal in our agreement is to save you time and make you money, which will allow you to reach your financial goals, without you getting your hands dirty.

I am happy to offer you full security and multiple ways of structuring the deal to suit you. I'm not a big corporation; i'm real, accessible person, I don't do venture with people i don't trust or like, so i'd be looking to build a personal relationship with you.

I've built up knowledge in my local area that would have taken me decades to learn nationally and have a best kept secret goldmine area that you can monetise.
 
Regards
Rick